Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Champions League QF: Chelsea vs Manchester United (1st Leg)

Chelsea vs Manchester United
April 7 @ 2:30AM

As I’ve said before, I’m not really a fan of the Premier League.  So with the EPL teams in this match, I don’t really care who wins either way.

But too bad though that they drew each other for the quarterfinals… I mean, they get to meet each other in the EPL anyway.  Would have been nice if they’d played against a non-English team…

Stadium: Stamford Bridge (Chelsea‘s home turf)

More here:


Lampard out to ease past European pain

Revenge off the menu for Chelsea and United

Chelsea vs Manchester United, What Might Just Happen in the Champions’ League First Leg

The five most exciting all-English Champions League clashes

1 comment:

  1. sorry, I don't know why there's like a white background on some of the texts... I don't know how to take it out :(

    I'm the opposite of internet-savvy... If you know how to fix this, please help..

    ReplyDelete